Assistant Talent Manager
Bev James Management is a talent management and literary agency that specialises in working with clients who have a positive message to share with the world. Our work helps our clients reach their purpose-driven goals that support their overall mission and values.
At BJM we do things differently: as well as creating record-breaking, best-selling books, we also build a sustainable business around our clients’ brands. As a small but powerful team, everything we do is ‘joined up’, from our live events to our publishing deals and brand partnerships.
We are currently recruiting a bright, confident self-starter who is keen to learn about the talent industry and looking for a position with long-term career progression. Someone who has exceptional administrative and organisational skills and a can-do attitude.
This is an opportunity to build a career in a driven, dynamic, friendly and fast-growing company.
- Administrative support to the Talent Team / Senior Management including: managing diaries and logistics, inputting data, and booking travel and accommodation.
- Monitoring the enquiries inbox and dealing with enquiries.
- Contact database management and input data to documents.
- Updating the BJM website with news updates and assisting with BJM social media.
- Researching industry trends, potential clients and new opportunities for clients.
- Being flexible within the needs of the business and being available to work on special projects when necessary.
The right person:
- Min. of 1 years’ experience within an administrative or support role, ideally within the talent management industry, or a related industry such as entertainment, media, PR or marketing.
- A strong demonstratable interest in the talent management industry.
- High-quality written skills which includes strong spelling, grammar and attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manager and ability to communicate in a clear calm manner.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise and work quickly, along with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Natural rapport builder with exceptional people skills.
- Strong work ethic and an excellent timekeeper.
- A friendly and pleasant demeanour with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to use Word/Excel to a good standard.
- Willing to travel if required for meetings and events with clients.
- Must be discrete with confidential information.
- Must be based in the UK within easily commutable distance to our Chiswick office.
What we will offer to the right person in return:
- Competitive salary.
- An environment where your ideas are welcomed, valued and listened to.
- The support of a calm, supportive and nurturing CEO.
- Have your contribution noted and your success celebrated.
- The ability to be trusted to make decisions and work on your own.
- The opportunity to grow and develop within the role and the company.
Location/Hours: Office-based Monday – Thursday, Friday optional work from home.
How To Apply: Please email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for the role and how your skills and experience will benefit the business to: firstname.lastname@example.org.