Talent Manager Vacancy
We are looking for a confident, highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset. You should be able to build upon current relationships with clients and partners, whilst also securing new opportunities through diverse income streams. This is an opportunity to build a career in a driven, dynamic, friendly and fast-growing company.
We want to work with someone who shares our passion for making a positive and lasting difference to our clients, as well as the people they inspire on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the CEO Bev James to support the roster of talent and generate opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with clients and external partners including speaker agencies, advertising agencies, licensing and publishing partners.
- Ensure a consistent pipeline of bookings and partnerships for each client.
- Formulate strategies and build additional revenue streams for each client.
- Identify and sign both key and emerging talent.
- Manage inbound enquires in a timely manner, whilst also proactively identifying new opportunities and acting upon them swiftly.
- Plan and create TV, brand, book and licensing pitches.
- Lead on fee negotiation, contracts, invoicing and payments for commercial deals.
- Liaise with talent and coordinate diary and travel arrangements.
- Attend engagements with clients when necessary (this may be outside of normal working hours).
- Update bookings on our client management system.
- Work collaboratively with a supportive team to manage and ensure a ‘joined up’, efficient operation.
- Be flexible within the needs of the business and be available to work on special projects when necessary.
The right person:
- Self-motivated and proactive self-starter who can lead and work on projects independently.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within talent management, PR or entertainment industry.
- Strong network of key contacts across the industry.
- Natural ability and willingness to sell talents’ skills, experience and profile to bring in new opportunities both in person, by phone and via e-mail.
- High quality written skills, which includes strong spelling, grammar and attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work quickly.
- Natural rapport builder with exceptional people skills.
- Must be discrete with confidential information.
- Strong work ethic and excellent timekeeper.
- Stays on top of industry developments and trends.
- Ideas generator who can explore new avenues and opportunities.
- A consistent, pleasant, happy demeanour.
- To work in our Chiswick London office.
What we will offer to the right person in return:
- Competitive salary.
- An environment where your ideas are welcomed, valued and listened to.
- Have your contribution noted and your success celebrated.
- The ability to be trusted to make decisions and work on your own.
- Have the support of a calm, supportive and nurturing CEO.
- The opportunity to work closely with exceptional talent.
- Job security in uncertain times.
- The opportunity to grow and develop within the role and the company.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please get in touch by 6pm, Friday 26th June 2020.